Monday, February 6, 2012

Theme Word

            My theme word is Healthy. I choose this word because I want to become more healthy. One of the reasons I want to become more healthy is so that I can live longer. also I want to live a life without going threw all the stuff that you have to go threw if your not healthy. When I get older I don't want to be a diabetic, I don't want to have to stick my self with a needle every night before I go to bed. Also if I don't eat right, when I get older I could have a heart attack and possibly die. Also if I'm not healthy when I get older I could have a stroke. So as you can see I want to be healthy so when I get older I don't have to worry about all this stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful goal you have there Gunnar and a amazing paragraph. Othe than the wrong spelling of the word "threw", this paragraph is fantastic. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice goal man type more on your next paragraph, and you will have it made man great job!!

    ReplyDelete